Tara May, CPA, QKA, CPFA
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Tara is a retirement plan advisor for HORNE Wealth Advisors. She advises business owners and plan participants in meeting their individualized goals through company sponsored retirement plans.
Tara has been with the firm for more than five years and has more than 20 years of experience in the retirement plan industry. Her focus is primarily in consultation, plan design, implementation, servicing and compliance with plan sponsors. She also has experience in assisting plan sponsors, other trusted advisors and plan participants to navigate the ever-changing legislative landscape as well as serving as a representative for plan sponsors through IRS and DOL reviews, investigations and audits.
Tara earned a Bachelor of Accountancy at the University of Mississippi. She is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor and a Qualified 401(k) Administrator.Professional Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Retirement Association
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- National Tax-Deferred Savings Association
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, State and Central Chapter